Get the party started with these good-for-you Jalapeño-Kiwi-Cucumber Kombucha Jello Shots!! As if you needed another reason, these jello shots are made with kombucha so they’re loaded with probiotics and great for your gut health!
- 1 cucumber
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- ½ cup vodka
- ½ cup Health-Ade Jalapeno-Cucumber-Kiwi Kombucha
- Jalapeno slices and mint for garnish
- Add the cucumber and water to a blender and blend until completely combined.
- Strain the cucumber juice into a small pot.
- Place the pot over medium heat and whisk in the agave nectar and gelatin until completely dissolved, then remove from heat.
- Whisk in the vodka and kombucha.
- Place the shot glasses on a baking sheet or cutting board so you can easily transfer to the fridge to chill.
- Divide the liquid among 6 shot glasses.
- Place one jalapeno slice in each glass and transfer to the fridge to chill for a 2+ hours.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and enjoy!