Servings: serves 4 - 6 1x
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Place the broth and chicken in the instant pot.
- Put on the lid and make sure the valve is on sealing.
- Press the poultry button and cook for 12 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, pull the chicken out and place on a cutting board.
- Use two forks to pull apart the chicken to shred it. I found it easiest to slice the chicken into chunks and then shred it.
- Empty the broth out of the instant pot and place the shredded chicken back in.
- Add the yogurt, buffalo wing sauce, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and garlic powder.
- Fold until combined.
- You can transfer it to a serving bowl and enjoy! Or, Place into an ovenproof dish or skillet and sprinkle with additional cheddar cheese.
- Place it under the broiler for 1 – 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, scallions, or chives!
© The Toasted Pine Nut