This THREE INGREDIENT paleo, gluten free, and sugar free homemade crunch bar will be your new favorite dessert! So easy to make and so fun to eat!
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave for two minutes, stirring after one minute.
- Then, stir in the cashew butter and puffed quinoa.
- Place the chocolate molds on a cutting board or a baking sheet.
- Pour the chocolate into the chocolate molds and evenly spread it out.
- Bang the cutting board a few times to get any bubbles out of the chocolate. I don’t know if this works, but worth a shot!
- Transfer the cutting board (or baking sheet) with the molds on top the fridge for a couple hours.
- When you’re ready to eat them, push it out to remove it from the molds and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge 🙂