Whether you need a quick salad or side to bring to a potluck, or just want a light and summer meal, this Heirloom Tomato Burrata Caprese Salad is perfect!!
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, various colors
- 8 oz. burrata cheese
- 1/2 avocado, cut in thin slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, chopped
- Slice the tomatoes into wedges and place in your bowl.
- Nuzzle the burrata into the center of the bowl.
- Add the slices avocado around the edges, in between groups of tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and chopped basil.