Oat Flour Pancakes are the perfect healthy way to start your day! They are hearty, naturally gluten free, and can be made in 15 minutes!
- 1 cup milk (any kind of milk works)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl whisk together the milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the oat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk again until smooth.
- Allow the batter to sit for five minutes to thicken.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Once warm, turn down to medium-high and melt 1 teaspoon of butter in the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes until the edges appear set and the center begins to bubble.
- Flip and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with your favorite toppings!
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 112mg
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: oat flour pancakes, oatmeal pancakes no flour, oatmeal flour pancakes, oatmeal pancakes without flour, oat flour pancake recipe, gluten free oat pancakes, oatmeal pancakes gluten free, flourless pancakes no banana, healthy oat flour pancakes