- 2 cups cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- spalsh vanilla extract
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 cup cacao powder
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your cocoa butter in the microwave, taking it out and stirring after each minute.
- Continue to whisk it until it is completely melted and smooth. You can also melt it on stovetop, whisking it constantly.
- Add the agave nectar (hone or maple syrup works), peanut butter, and vanilla to the bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and completely combined.
- Add the sea salt and cacao powder and whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour it into a bread pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place it on a flat surface in the fridge for at least two hours.
- When the fudge is completely hardened, pull the parchment paper up to remove it from the bread pan.
- Place it on a cutting board cut into 18 cubes.
Serving: Calories 261; Fat 21.8g (Sat 10g); Protein 6.7g; Carb 18.7g (net carb 12.5g); Fiber 6.2g; Sodium 75mg