Healthier hot crab dip is the perfect party appetizer or indulgent weekend snack! It’s cheesy and creamy, and comes together in under 30 minutes!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese + a couple extra tablespoons for sprinkling on top
- 2 green onions (scallions) chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (about 2 – 3 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 16 oz. jump lump crab meat
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature. If it’s not, softened it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, and garlic to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add in 6 oz. shredded cheese, green onions, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and Old Bay seasoning. Fold together until combined.
- Add in the crab meat. Gently fold until the crab meat is incorporated.
- Transfer the dip to an oven-proof skillet or casserole dish, spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining couple tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Optional: sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay on top of the dip before baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes until it appears melted and bubbling.
- Turn the broiler to high and broil for 1 – 2 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Serving Size: serves 8
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Sodium: 531g
- Fat: 19.1g
- Saturated Fat: 10.6g
- Carbohydrates: 7.1g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 17.6g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
Keywords: hot crab dip recipe, crab dip with cream cheese, crockpot crab dip, best crab dip, how to make crab dip, crab meat dip, baked crab dip, easy crab dip