Elevate grilling season with this recipe for Grilled Littleneck Clams + Lemon Butter Sauce! Such a simple and decadent seafood dish!
- 24 littleneck clams
- 1/4 cup salted butter (or unsalted, I just like salted), melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Heat grill on high for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the melted butter, lemon and minced garlic.
- Place the unopened clams on the grill for 5-7 minutes or until they open. If they do not open, discard and do not consume.
- Serve clams wither lemon butter sauce for dipping.
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: littleneck clams, littleneck clams recipe, grilled littleneck clams, easy way to cook littleneck clams, easy littleneck clams recipe, easy clam recipe, easy clams recipe, easy clams recipe, easy grilled clams, lemon butter sauce, lemon butter sauce for clams