Love this cozy, sugar free Golden Milk Turmeric Latte!! It’s the perfect whole30 and dairy free treat to sip and snuggle up on the couch with.
- 2 cups vanilla milk (plant protein milk, unsweetened vanilla almond milk or another nut milk, coconut milk, or regular milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (if the milk you’re using isn’t vanilla flavored)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (1/8 teaspoon if you like it less spicy)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a pot, over medium heat, whisk together the non-dairy milk, vanilla (if you’re using original flavored or plain flavored milk), turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, sea salt.
- Whisk frequently for about three minutes until combined, bubbly, and hot.
- Pour into mugs and sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon.