You’ll love these fun, no bake, Gluten Free Mummy Brownies!! They’re festive and perfect for a healthy kid-friendly Halloween treat!
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- ⅓ cup water
- 1½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup hulled hemp seeds
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 oz. cream cheese (sub vegan cream cheese or your favorite vanilla icing)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- In a small bowl, mix together the water and flax meal. Set aside.
- In your food processor, process the almond flour and hemp hearts for about 10 seconds.
- Add the cocoa powder, agave nectar, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Add the flax mixture.
- Process again until it balls up.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and process again until it balls up again.
- Transfer the brownie batter to a bread pan lined with parchment paper.
- Use your hands to press it into a flat layer and pop it in the freezer for an hour to set.
- Pull the edges of the parchment paper from the bread pan and place on a cutting board.
- Cut them into 12 rectangles.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and agave nectar.
- Transfer it to a plastic baggie and make a small cut across the corner.
- Drizzle the cream cheese icing in zig zags across the brownie, and do a couple diagonals to mimic a mummy.
- Add the candy eyeballs and enjoy!! Store in the fridge 🙂