Servings: 4 - 6 waffles 1x
- 1 cup whole milk (your favorite dairy-free milk works too)
- 2 eggs
- splash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup ghee (coconut oil or butter works too)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 2 cups + 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Butter and syrup for serving
- Place the milk, eggs, vanilla, coconut sugar, ghee, spinach, almond flour, flax meal, and baking powder in a blender or food processor.
- Blend all the ingredients together until combined.
- Grease a waffle iron with ghee (coconut oil or butter also works) and warm.
- Scoop ½ cup of the batter onto the waffle iron and close.
- Cook the waffles for 3 – 5 minutes, or until the waffle iron light goes off.
- Place the waffles on a plate and top with butter and syrup.