Gluten Free Gingerbread Waffles are perfectly spiced, crisp around the edges, and easily made dairy free. A delicious holiday breakfast!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (I used whole milk but nut milk or dairy free milk works too)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons black strap molasses
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Turn on your waffle iron and allow it to heat up.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, molasses and coconut sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add Bob’s Red Mill blanched almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and cloves to the bowl.
- Whisk until combined. The batter should be pretty thick.
- Spray the waffle iron with your favorite cooking spray, or brush it with melted butter.
- Divide the batter into the waffle iron. Mine made four square waffles, but this may vary depending on what kind of waffle iron you have.
- Top with a pad of butter, a drizzle of maple syrup, a sprinkle of powdered sugar, or whatever you like! Yogurt, fresh berries, and whipped cream would also be delicious!
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 17.6g
- Sodium: 59mg
- Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23.6g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 6.8g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
Keywords: gingerbread waffles, gluten free gingerbread waffles, waffles made with almond flour, almond flour waffles, gingerbread recipes,