This gluten free sprinkle funfetti cake is perfect for a birthday or any celebration! The cake is fluffy, moist, and frosted with buttercream!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- frosting – I use my vanilla buttercream frosting
- extra sprinkles for decorating the icing
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Soften the butter if you haven’t set it out ahead of time. Pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs, agave nectar, and vanilla to the bowl. Cream together until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt to the bowl.
- Mix again until combined.
- Finally, fold in all those beautiful funfetti sprinkles.
- Fold a piece of parchment paper so it drapes across two sides of an 8×8 square pan.
- Transfer the batter into the pan and spread it out in an even layer.
- Bake for 25 – 27 minutes until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes before transferring it to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Once the cake is completely cool, frost the cake with vanilla buttercream and top with sprinkles.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 14.4g
- Sodium: 238mg
- Fat: 16.1g
- Saturated Fat: 7.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 24.2g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
Keywords: funfetti cake, gluten free funfetti cake, funfetti sprinkle cake, sprinkle cake, easy funfetti cake, healthy funfetti cake, gluten free sprinkle funfetti cake