Roasted Parmesan crusted green beans are the perfect side dish to any meal. With only six simple ingredients they come together so quickly!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 12 oz green beans
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Whisk the egg, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and paprika together in a large bowl.
- Add the green beans and toss until they are well coated.
- Add the cheese and gently toss until the cheese sicks to the green beans.
- Spread the green beans out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arranging them so they are a single layer.
Roast in the oven for 15 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Sodium: 424mg
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
Keywords: green beans, healthy green beans, green beans side dish, parmesan green beans, parmesan crusted green beans