Artichoke Dip is such an easy, tasty and fun recipe to whip together! Only a few ingredients and makes the perfect vegan and dairy free dip!
- 2 (14 oz) cans of artichoke hearts
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 1/8 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (mix in some oil from the sun-dried tomato jar)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 4 small garlic cloves (optional for topping)
- Put artichoke hearts, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, salt and pepper into food processor.
- Process to combine but still a bit chunky.
- Spoon puree into a bowl.
- Drizzle top with some additional olive oil and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Optional topping: place a few small garlic cloves in a pan with olive oil over medium-low heat and sauté until browned and caramelized.
- Serving Size: 3 tablespoons
- Calories: 94
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Sodium: 133mg
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9.1g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan artichoke dip