- 2 (14 oz) cans of artichoke hearts
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 1/8 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (mix in some oil from the sun-dried tomato jar)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 4 small garlic cloves (optional for topping)
- Put artichoke hearts, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, salt and pepper into food processor.
- Process to combine but still a bit chunky.
- Spoon puree into a bowl.
- Drizzle top with some additional olive oil and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Optional topping: place a few small garlic cloves in a pan with olive oil over medium heat and sauté until browned.