These air fryer Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Fries + Chipotle Ketchup are the perfect flavor-packed snack! They’re an easy side dish or appetizer!
- 1 large sweet potato, cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Cut your sweet potato fries into wedges. I did this by cutting the sweet potato in half widthwise. Then, cut it again lengthwise. Turn the sweet potato so the flat side is on the cutting board and cut into wedges.
- Place the wedges in a large bowl and toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Lay them in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Set them temp to 370F and fry for 15 minutes.
- Once they’re done, toss them with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil and the everything bagel seasoning.
- Plate them.
- Sprinkle some extra everything bagel seasoning and cilantro on top for garnish.
- While the fries are frying, whisk together the ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, agave, and chili powder.
- Pour the ketchup in a small bowl and serve alongside the fries.
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer recipes, air fryer french fries, air fryer sweet potato fries, air fryer fries, air frier fries crispy, air fryer fries seasoning, air fryer fries oil, air fryer sweet potato fries, air fryer sweet potato fries seasoning, chipotle ketchup, chipotle ketchup recipe, chipotle ketchup ingredients, everything bagel seasoning, everything bagel spice, everything bagel sweet potato, everything bagel sweet potato fries