Dreams do come true: edible cookie dough, my friends!! This recipe is low glycemic, gluten free, and vegan!! Only six ingredients and SO fun!!
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- splash vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- two pinches sea salt
- 1/2 cup 60% cacao dark chocolate chips
- In your food processor place your cashew butter, agave nectar, and vanilla. Process until smooth and combined.
- Add the almond flour and sea salt. Process again until combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and enjoy!!