The best recipe for double chocolate zucchini muffins! They’re moist, decadent, and insanely delicious!!
- 1 large zucchini, grated (about 1 cup after ou squeeze the liquid out)
- 1/3 cup natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup salted grass-fed butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- two pinches sea salt
- 1/2 cup 60% cacao dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean, thin dish towel.
- Keep it in the towel and place it in a strainer in the sink.
- In your bowl, whisk together the almond butter, agave nectar, eggs, and butter.
- Add the cocoa, almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Squeeze any excess liquid from the zucchini and place the shredded zucchini into the bowl. Fold everything together.
- Line the muffin tins with papers and fill each tin almost all the way.
- Bake for 30 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let stand in the tins for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Serving (1 muffin): Calories 210; Fat 15.1g (Sat 5.8g); Protein 4.9g; Carb 18.2g (net carb 14.6); Fiber 3.6g; Sodium 90mg