Servings: 10 slices 1x
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Then, whisk in the eggs, almond butter, and coconut sugar.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and whisk until it’s combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, saving some for the top (always).
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper, folding and tucking the parchment paper around the edges.
- Pour the batter into the lined bread pan.
- Drizzle some additional almond butter on top (optional) and sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Slice another half of a banana and lay the slices on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes and allow to cool before slicing.
Serving (1 slice): Calories 155; Fat 8.6g (Sat 3.2g); Protein 4.4g; Carb 18.3g (net carb 15.6g); Fiber 2.7g; Sodium 116mg