The only guacamole recipe you’ll ever need!! I’m obsessed with the grilled corn and crumbled cotija in this Cotija + Corn Guacamole recipe!!
- avocado oil spray
- 1 ear corn
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Heat your grill on high for 5 minutes then turn down the heat to medium.
- Spray the corn with avocado oil and grill on high for about 5 minutes, turning every couple minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and cut off the kernels.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn kernels, avocados (make sure they are the most perfectly ripe avocados), onion, tomato, lime juice, cilantro crumbled cotija, salt, and pepper.
- Use two butter knives to criss-cross cut the avocado, turning the bowl to cut it into chunks.
- This will keep the acovados chunky but still combine everything together.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with any extra corn kernels, some crumbled cotija and some cilantro.