So excited to finally share how to make Coconut Whipped Cream! It’s only four simple ingredients, and the perfect dairy free, vegan, and paleo whipped topping!
- 15 oz. can unsweetened coconut cream, chilled for 3+ hours
- splash vanilla
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- Place the chilled coconut cream into a standing electric mixer. I prefer a standing electric mixer because you can just turn it on and forget about it.
- Turn on the electric mixer and whip it for 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too), and pink Himalayan sea salt.
- Continue to whip for another 5 minutes until it has firm peaks.
- You can either just dollop the whip with a spatula, or transfer it to a plastic bag, cut a corner off, and squeeze it and swirl it.