Deliciously sweet and crunchy Chocolate Coconut Heart Candies that make a perfect dessert to end the night or gift for a special someone 🙂
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoon agave nectar
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt for sprinkling pre-freezing
- Whisk together the melted coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla, sea salt, and agave nectar.
- Then, add the cocoa and shredded coconut.
- Whisk until combined.
- Spoon the batter into heart shaped molds.
- Sprinkle the remaining sea salt on top of the hearts.
- Place the molds in your freezer for an hour and then transfer to the fridge.
Serving (1 heart): Calories 179; Fat 16.8g (Sat 14.3g); Protein 1g; Carb 7.5g (net carb 5.7g); Fiber 1.8g; Sodium 43mg
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 154mg
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g