- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- 8 oz. white chocolate bar
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave. Mine took about a minute and a half, but check on it after 1 minute to make sure you’re not burning it.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to make it super smooth and drippy.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread it out into a rectangle with a spatula.
- Melt the white chocolate. This took about 1 minute in the microwave, but white chocolate burns easier, so you may want to check on it and stir it every 20 – 30 seconds to make sure it’s all going smoothly.
- Transfer the white chocolate into a little baggie and cut off one corner.
- Make spirals with the white chocolate on top of the dark chocolate. You can do just one big spiral for one big web, but I thought it was fun to do a bunch of little webs.
- Then, take a toothpick and draw lines from the inside of the spiral out – about 6 – 8 lines per web.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to chill for a few hours and then cut into bark chunks!