If you like chocolate crunch bars, these healthy Chocolate Quinoa Crisps will be your new best friend! They’re vegan, no bake, and SO FUN to eat!
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- In your bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, agave nectar, cocoa powder, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the puffed quinoa.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop about 8 mounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- If the mixture is chilly, it will harden and be difficult to scoop. Microwave it for about 10 seconds to loosen up the batter if needed.
- Use your fingers to gently press the tops to flatten them out.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour until harden.
- Transfer to a bag or container and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!
- Serving Size: 1 crisp
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated Fat: 8.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: quinoa, puffed quinoa, chocolate quinoa crisps, no bake desserts, no bake cookies, no bake candy, puffed quinoa recipes, homemade crunch bar, healthy crunch bar