Chocolate for breakfast? Yes, please!! This is the best chocolate peanut butter smoothie recipe and I love that you can drink it any time of day 🙂
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Chocolate Protein Smoothie Powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (add more milk is you want it more liquid-y)
- Place the frozen banana, peanut butter, protein powder, cocoa powder, milk, and agave nectar in a blender.
- Blend everything together until completely combined and smooth and combined.
- Transfer to a cup and top with your favorite things (or nothing)!
- I topped my smoothie with cacao nibs, nuts, chopped dark chocolate, and maple cinnamon hemp heart toppers!
Serving: Calories 284; Fat 11.9g (Sat 2.2g); Protein 14.8g; Carb 35.8g (net carb 21.4g); Fiber 14.4g; Sodium 98mg