Save time and money and learn how to make your own Chocolate Oat Milk! It’s a simple dairy free recipe that you can totally customize!
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar (honey, maple syrup, agave nectar or 4–5 dates also work)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place the water, oats, cocoa powder, coconut nectar, vanilla, and sea salt in a high powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds until completely blended and combined. See note below!
- Pour the contents of the blender through a nut milk bag, clean thin dish towel, or cheese cloth.
- Squeeze the liquid through the nut milk bag into a large bowl.
- Pour the strained liquid into a mason jar or container with a lid and chill for 2+ hours.
- After chilled, pour into glasses and enjoy!
- If you blend for more than 30 seconds, people have noted the texture of the oat milk can get a bit “slimy.”
Keywords: oat milk, oat milk recipe, oat milk recipe vitamix, oat milk recipe vegan, oat milk recipe dates, chocolate oat milk, chocolate oat milk recipe, how to make oat milk, how to make oat milk vitamix, how o make oat chocolate oat milk, homemade oat milk vitamix, homemade chocolate oat milk, how to make chocolate oat milk, easy oat milk, easy vegan oat milk, healthy easy oat milk, super easy oat milk