Chocolate Coconut Cookies are chewy, crunchy, toasted coconut cookies that taste like an almond joy! Gluten free made with coconut flour!
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works)
- 2 oz. 60% dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut shreds, coconut flour, and sea salt.
- Add the coconut oil and agave. Mix everything until it’s combined.
- Then, form little cookie discs on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let them sit on the baking sheet and cool completely before you transfer them to the cooling rack.
- When the cookies are cool, melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1.5 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Take each cookie and dip it into the chocolate. Place it back on the cooling rack or on parchment paper.
- I popped mine in the fridge for 5 minutes to expedite the chocolate hardening process 🙂
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Sodium: 86mg
- Fat: 16.7g
- Saturated Fat: 14.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14.8g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: coconut cookies, coconut flour cookies,