Tahini Banana Bread is loaded with chocolate chips and sesame flavor! It’s naturally gluten free and a fun new flavor for banana bread!
- 2 ripe bananas (about 1 cup mashed)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the tahini, eggs, agave, and vanilla to the bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt to the bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and fold them into the batter.
- Line a 9 inch bread pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer the batter to the pan.
- Top with a few extra chocolate chips and sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Slide a knife around the edges of the bread, then pull up on the parchment paper to remove the bread from the pan.
- Place on a cutting board, cut into slices and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/10 loaf (1 slice)
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 14.3g
- Sodium: 151mg
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 22.3g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
Keywords: tahini banana bread, banana and chocolate chip bread, super healthy banana bread, banana bread with honey, low sugar banana bread, healthy gluten free banana bread, banana bread with two bananas, healthy banana loaf, healthy banana bread recipe, best chocolate chip banana bread recipe, best chocolate chip banana bread, banana bread with chocolate chip, chocolate chip banana bread, easy moist banana cake, healthy banana bread,