These gluten free + dairy free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are THE MOST PERFECT recipe for fall! They’re fluffy and moist and deliciously spiced.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + extra for putting on top of the muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, arrowroot flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt to the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line the muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- Transfer the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it rises and a toothpick comes out clean.