Want a quick, easy, and delicious dessert that bakes in under 1 minute? You’ll love this gluten free chocolate chip cookie mug cake!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Note: If you’re making one big mug cake, mix this all in your mug. If you’re making two servings, mix it in a separate bowl and then divide between the two mugs.
- Place the butter in a medium bowl and melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the coconut sugar, egg and vanilla to the bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips, saving a few to sprinkle on the top of each mug.
- Divide the batter into two mugs. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Microwave separately, each for 40 seconds.
- Enjoy as is or top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Serving Size: 1 mug
- Calories: 374
- Sugar: 23.7g
- Sodium: 615mg
- Fat: 27.6g
- Saturated Fat: 14.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26.8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 130mg