Delicious chocolate pudding made from avocados!! I love the dark chocolate pudding with the homemade whip cream. It’s such a fun and decadent dessert!!
- Chocolate Pudding:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or sub in your favorite milk)
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Homemade Whip:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- splash vanila extract
- fresh berries
- cacao nibs
- Place the avocados, almond milk, agave nectar, cocoa, peanut butter and sea salt in the food processor.
- Process until completely smooth.
- Scrape down the sides and process again until combined and smooth.
- Set aside.
- Place the heavy whipping cream in an electric standing mixer.
- Turn the mixer on high and whip the milk until it begins to firm, about 1 minute.
- Add the agave nectar and vanilla and whip for another 10 seconds until combined through.
- Place the avocado pudding on a plate or in a bowl, top with a dollop of homemade whip cream, fresh berries, and cacao nibs!
- If you’re strictly gluten free, make sure to check the bottle of your milk (or dairy alternative) to ensure it fits your dietary requirements.