These Vegan Granola Bars are made with chewy oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. They’re only four ingredients, no bake, and naturally sweetened!
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 1 1/3 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Place the peanut butter and agave nectar in your food processor. Process for 15 seconds until combined.
- Add the oats and most of the chocolate chips to the food processor. Save some chocolate chips to put on top of the granola bars.
- Pulse the oats and chocolate chips so they are slightly chopped and combined with the peanut butter mixture.
- Line a 9 inch bread pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer the granola bar mixture to the pan and press it down in an even layer.
- Add the chocolate chips on top and press them into the top.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, or pop in the freezer for about 20 minutes until they’re set.
- Pull the edges of the parchment paper up and place on a cutting board.
- Cut into 6 bars.
- Store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 16.4g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 6.7g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Keywords: vegan granola bars, gluten free granola bars, no bake granola bars, homemade granola bars, chewy granola bar recipe, how to make granola bars, homemade granola bar recipe, healthy homemade granola bars, easy granola bar recipe, healthy breakfast bars recipe, no bake granola bar recipe