These soft and Chewy Chocolate Brownie Cookies are the perfect dessert for my chocolate lovers!! They’re so decadent, I bet you can’t just eat one!
- 1/2 cup salted butter (can sub ghee to make it paleo)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- flaked sea salt for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips in a large bowl, either in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Whisk together until completely smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar and eggs to the bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the blanched almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use two tablespoons to drop a ball of dough onto the sheet. I fit 6 – 8 cookies per batch. The dough is sticky, so using spoons or a cookie dough scooper is the best bet to get a round mound.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow to sit for 15 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- I sprinkled my cookies with flaked sea salt while they were sitting on the baking sheet but this is optional if you don’t want to add the salt on top.