Servings: 2 smoothies 1x
- 8 oz. frozen cherries
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk (or any milk – whole milk, almond milk, coconut milk, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- puffed quinoa (optional)
- Place the cherries, ice, milk, agave, and vanilla in a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high for about 1 minute until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie into two glasses and top with puffed quinoa or your favorite garnish.
More smoothie add-ins and variations:
- Add a handful or two of spinach or kale to increase your leafy greens!
- Add some frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, or berries to the mix.
- Add a scoop or two of yogurt to bump up the protein in your smoothie.
- Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder
- Add a tablespoon or two of nut butter
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 40g
- Sodium: 67mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 42.3g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg