Buttery, soft, moist, and delicious, these Cheesy Almond Flour Biscuits are low carb, keto and gluten free! Easy to make and 2g net carbs!
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add 4 tablespoons of butter and cheese to a large bowl. Melt in the microwave for 20 seconds – 1 minute until melted.
- Stir together. The butter and cheese mixture won’t completely come together, but give it a mix.
- Add the eggs, almond flour, garlic, baking powder, salt, and paprika to the bowl.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold the ingredients together to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the dough onto the parchment paper.
- It should maintain the shape of the measuring cup for the most part, but use your fingers to tuck in the sides and form a cylinder biscuit shape as needed.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a small bowl. Brush the melted butter on the top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the tops are slightly golden.
- Sprinkle with any salt or seasoning you want.
- Enjoy warm.
- Serving Size: 1 biscuit
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 393mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 11.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 10.1g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
Keywords: almond flour biscuit, almond flour biscuits, gluten free biscuit, gluten free biscuit recipe, gluten free drop biscuits, best gluten free biscuit, gluten free cheddar biscuits, keto biscuit, keto biscuits, keto biscuit recipe, keto cheddar biscuits, keto cheese biscuits, biscuit keto, low carb biscuit recipe, recipe for keto biscuits,