- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- Combine all the ingredients (minus sprinkles) in the food processor.
- Process for 10 seconds, scrape down the sides and process for another couple seconds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, pour 2 tablespoons of sprinkles at a time. Add more sprinkles as needed.
- Roll a large marble sized ball in your hands.
- Place it in the sprinkle bowl and roll it around a bit to get it coated with sprinkles.
- Once the balls have sprinkles, place them on a plate in a single layer.
- Transfer them to the fridge for another 30 minutes and keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to eat them.
Store in fridge.
Per ball: Calories 86; Fat 4.6g (Sat 1.9g); Protein 1.8g; Carb 6.4g (net carbs 5.4g); Fiber 1.0g; Sodium 2mg