- 1 head broccoli
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 leaves mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- If making the broccoli rice, place the florets in a food processor with a blade.
- Process for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the broccoli is completely chopped up.
- Transfer the broccoli rice to a large bowl.
- Add the chickpeas, grated carrots, chopped peanuts, cilantro, and mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, peanut butter, sesame oil, water, and agave nectar.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad and toss to combine.
- Once the salad is combined, place in individual bowls or if storing, in mason jars, and top with additional cilantro or peanuts.
- Cover and store in fridge until ready to eat.
Serves 2 – 4. Nutrition facts below are calculated for 2 servings.