Broccoli Chickpea Salad + Peanut Dressing is a delicious lunch you can prep for the week! It’s vegan, gluten free, and packed with flavor!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 leaves mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- If making the broccoli rice, place the florets in a food processor with a blade.
- Process for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the broccoli is completely chopped up.
- Transfer the broccoli rice to a large bowl.
- Add the chickpeas, grated carrots, chopped peanuts, cilantro, and mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, peanut butter, sesame oil, water, and agave nectar.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad and toss to combine.
- Once the salad is combined, place in individual bowls or if storing, in mason jars, and top with additional cilantro or peanuts.
- Cover and store in fridge until ready to eat.
Serves 2 – 4. Nutrition facts below are calculated for 2 servings.
Keywords: thai salad, thai salad dressing, thai salad with peanut dressing, thai broccoli, thai broccoli salad, thai broccoli side dish, thai broccoli salad recipe, thai broccoli salad peanut butter, thai style broccoli salad, chopped thai broccoli salad