Delicious and refreshing Blueberry Parfait Popsicles that are only a handful of healthy ingredients and are guaranteed to bring the smiles.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups whole milk plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup grain free granola
- Place the blueberries, yogurt, agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works) and almond butter in your food processor.
- Process for about 15 – 20 seconds.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and process again for 5 seconds to get everything combined.
- Pour into your popsicle molds, leaving about 1/2 inch from the top.
- Finish them off with some grain-free granola (totally optional but adds a fun crunch).
- Place the sticks in and freeze for a few hours.
Serving: Calories 132; Fat 7g (Sat 1.5g); Protein 5.1g; Carb 13.6g (net carb 11.9g); Fiber 1.7g; Sodium 23mg