This BLT Chickpea Pasta Salad + Creamy Avocado Sauce has all your favorite flavors and is perfect for any backyard bbq or summer picnic!
- 8 oz. chick pasta
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- handful cilantro
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 6 – 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Cook the chickpea pasta.
- Combine the avocados, whole milk yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Process until smooth and combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped kale, cooked pasta, sliced tomatoes, crumbled bacon, and avocado sauce. Save one slice of bacon to crumble on top
- Toss with salad utensils until it’s well coated.
- Top with the final slice of bacon, crumbled, and some chopped cilantro.