Sip on these refreshing Blackberry Mint Juleps!! They’re so fun to drink and the color is gorgeous!! Perfect for your next family get together or weekend celebration!
- 12 oz. fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 oz. agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 5 leaves fresh mint + mint for garnish
- 1 1/2 oz. bourbon
- In your blender, blend the blackberries and water.
- Use a metal strainer to strain the juice into a bowl or cup.
- In a large glass with a thick bottom, put your sweetener. I used agave nectar, but you could also use honey, maple syrup, simple syrup, whatever you prefer.
- Add the mint leaves to the glass.
- Use the muddling wand (no clue what it’s actually called) to press the mint leaves and twist a bit to release the oils and bring out the minty flavor.
- Add the bourbon to the glass.
- If you want, you can also add lime juice. I forgot to add it in the video, but I think it’ll make a nice addition!
- Finally, add the blackberry puree to the mixing glass and stir it well until super combined.
- Add crushed ice to your individual glasses.
- Pour the drink over the ice and top with additional berries and mint leaves for garnish.