Made with arrowroot and almond flour, this gluten-free berry galette is bursting with flavor! Make it with your choice of fresh or frozen berries.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature or softened
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour + more for dusting your crust
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar (I use this zero sugar version), divided
- 1 egg, whisked
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place your butter in a medium bowl and soften your butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add the almond flour, arrowroot four, and salt to the bowl and fold together.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on your counter and dust it with arrowroot flour.
- Transfer the dough to the parchment paper. Dust it with arrowroot flour and roll it in an oval, about 1/4 inch thick. Continue to dust with arrowroot flour as needed.
- Add your berries in a bowl along with 1 tablespoon of the powdered sugar. Toss to coat the berries.
- Place the berries into the center of crust.
- Use the parchment paper to fold the edges into the perimeter of the galette, leaving the the center berries open.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl and brush it onto the edges of the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of powdered sugar and add a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream if desired!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 6.2g
- Sodium: 173mg
- Fat: 14.1g
- Saturated Fat: 7.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.1g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
Keywords: berry galette, berry galette recipe, blueberry galette recipe, raspberry galette