Barbecue Cauliflower Tacos are a quick and easy veggie-packed #tacotuesday meal for your weeknight dinner! Loaded with hearty flavor, you won’t even miss the meat!
- 1 cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 sweet onion, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 low carb wraps
- 1 avocado, smashed with a fork
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss your cauliflower florets in the barbecue sauce until they’re well coated.
- Spread them out on a lined baking sheet and place them in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Place the peppers and onion in a pan over medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Sauté for about 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Remove from the heat once the onions are caramelized and the peppers have some brown marks.
- Also (this is totally optional) you can use a grill pan, or actual grill if it’s hand, and warm your tortillas.
- Mash your avocado in a bowl and set aside.
- In each tortilla, add a dollop of smashed avocado, a scoop of peppers and onions, and the barbecue cauliflower.
- Top with some sliced grape tomatoes and cilantro leaves.
- Drizzle with additional barbecue sauce if you want!
- Per serving:* Calories 591; Fat 31.8g (Sat 4.8g); Protein 18.7g; Carb 65.7g (net carbs 30.1g); Fiber 35.6g; Sodium 758mg
- *These calculations include the recommended low carb wraps but do not include the barbecue sauce. Because of the variability of barbecue sauces, please calculate that separately!
- Serving Size: 2