Prep this Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal for easy grab and go breakfasts! Such a deliciously gluten free and healthy recipe for the whole family!
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 cup milk (whole milk, oat milk, almond milk, whatever you want!)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, plus more for drizzling on top before you eat
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 honeycrisp apple, cut in cubes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, milk, eggs, agave, peanut butter, hemp hearts, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Fold in the walnut and apple pieces, saving a handful of each to sprinkle on top.
- Transfer the oatmeal to a baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the reserved apple and walnut pieces. Bake for 35 minutes until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes before cutting into slices, or save for meal prepped breakfasts for the week! Before digging in, drizzle with additional peanut butter if you want!