This recipe for Bacon Butternut Squash Parmesan Zoodles is the perfect reason to bust out that spiralizer!! It’s low carb, gluten free, and SO DELICIOUS!!
- 1 butternut squash, just the neck, peels then cubed
- 2 zucchini, spiralized with blade C
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 12 leaves sage, chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, shaved
- 1 cup arugula
- Cut the neck of the butternut squash and set the bell aside for another recipe.
- Peel the skin off the squash and cut into cubes.
- Spiralize your zucchini with the spaghetti blade (usually blade C).
- Place the zoodles on a paper towel or in a strainer in the sink and sprinkle with sea salt. Set aside.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with a paper towel and keep the skillet on.
- Add the cubed butternut squash to the pan with the bacon grease. Let cook until it starts to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and chopped sage. Continue to cook for a few more minutes, then turn off the heat and set aside to allow the flavors to do their thing.
- When the bacon is cool, crumble it into the pan with the butternut squash.
- Add some of the Parmesan and stir to combine.
- Place the zoodles and arugula in a large bowl.
- Add the honey mustard dressing to the bowl and toss.
- Add the butternut squash mixture to the bowl.
- Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese, any extra bacon crumbles and sage leaves.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 1263mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 23g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
Keywords: zoodles, zoodle recipes, zoodle salad, zoodle salad keto, spiralizer, spiralizer recipes, spiralized zucchini, spiralized vegetables, spiralizer amazon, spiralized zucchini, spiralized zucchini recipes, spiralized zucchini salad, spiralized zucchini recipes keto, spiralized zucchini salad recipes, spiralized zucchini and squash recipes, zoodles and bacon, zoodles with bacon and parmesan, zoodles and butternut squash,