Obsessed with these healthy Almond Butter Chia Cookies! They’re low glycemic, lower carb, gluten free, and SO delicious!!
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the almond butter, vanilla, and coconut sugar, and eggs in your food processor or using an electric mixer.
- Process until creamy and combined.
- Add the sea salt, baking soda, chia seeds, flax seeds, and mini chips.
- Process again until completely combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Use a fork or your thumb to press them down.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a couple minutes on the baking pan before you transfer to a cooling rack.
Serving (1 cookie): Calories 268; Fat 18.8g (Sat 4.2g); Protein 7.2g; Carb 22.3g (net carb 17.9g); Fiber 4.4g; Sodium 159mg