If you guys love freshly baked macadamia nut cookies, you are going to die for these no bake, vegan and gluten free white chocolate macadamia nut bars!!
- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- sea salt for sprinkling
- In your food processor, combine the raw macadamia nuts, the hemp hearts, and the cinnamon.
- Process for about 10 seconds until they are all chopped up and combined.
- Add the agave nectar, refined coconut oil (refined tastes less coconutty), and vanilla.
- Process again until the ingredients are combined and ball up in the processor.
- Use a rubber spatula to break up the ball of batter.
- Add the white chocolate chips and process again until they’re combined.
- Transfer the batter into a bread pan (I used a bread pan for thick bars, but if you want thinner bars, you can use a square pan) lined with parchment paper.
- Dampen your hands and press the batter into the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts on top and pop them in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Use a knife to loosen up the sides and pull the parchment paper edges to transfer the bars to a cutting board.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cut into 8 squares and enjoy!!