You’ll love this hearty and flavorful Walnut Chocolate Chip Beer Bread!! It’s perfect for all those beer lovers out there, so rich and PACKED with goods!
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 12 oz. DuClaw For Pete’s Sake Imperial Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 T. ground flax seed meal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl combine your almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the beer, peanut butter, and agave nectar.
- In a small bowl, whisk your eggs.
- While you’re whisking the wet ingredients, pour the eggs into the wet bowl, whisking constantly until combined.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients bowl and whisk to combine.
- Sprinkle the flax meal over the batter and fold it in. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Line a bread pan with some parchment paper. I like to do this because it makes it incredibly easy to remove from the pan when it’s done baking.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in most of the chocolate chips and walnuts, reserving some for the topping.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and walnuts on the top and bake it for 55-60 minutes, until firm.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan and cutting.