You’ll love these delicious gluten free + vegan Turmeric Maca Bliss Balls!! They’re packed with superfoods, so it’s a snack you can feel good about!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- First, chop up your cashews in the food processor.
- Once they’re ground up and mealy, add the agave nectar, maca powder, pink sea salt, and turmeric.
- Process for about 10 seconds, use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides, and process again for another 5 seconds until it balls up.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the puffed quinoa.
- Fold it together until the puffed quinoa is evenly distributed throughout.
- Roll into balls.
- Sprinkle with additional puffed quinoa on top (optional).
- Stores in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.