Servings: 50 min 1x
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a casserole dish.
- Pour the heavy cream over the chicken and bake it for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done, let it cool.
- Cut the breasts into cubes and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the walnuts, sliced grapes, sour cream and mayo. I like it super creamy, so you can decrease the mayo/sour cream measurements if you want it less.
- Scoop it on top of your salad or in your sandwich and you’re good to go!
Serving: Calories 353; Fat 31.4g (Sat 9.1g); Protein 10.5g; Carb 10.8g (net carb 9.2); Fiber 1.6g; Sodium 170mg