These gluten free Tahini Cookies are such a fun surprise! They are so soft and chewy and insanely delicious!! They’re my new favorite cookie!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- splash vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the tahini, agave, vanilla, and egg to a food processor and process until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Process until combined, about 5 – 10 seconds.
- Take a break to scrape down the sides and process for another 3 – 5 seconds.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop large balls and roll them in your hands to make them smooth and round.
- Spread the sesame seeds out on a plate in a single layer.
- Roll the cookie dough ball around the plate until it’s completely covered with sesame seeds.
- Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- When you have about 6 on your sheet, use the palm of your hand to flatten them and then bake for 10 – 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for five minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.